blog background

Monday, October 1, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


It's October 1st! Its been a busy two weeks, and I haven't posted menus since before Jason visited. We really didn't follow any kind of plan, even though I bought for meals, we ate out a lot or at his or my parents. So this weeks is easy, I only have to buy a few things and most of my meals are carried over from stuff I was planning the last two weeks. Here it is!

Monday: Bagel pizzas
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Pecan-crusted Tilapia and Cumin-spiced oven fries
Thursday: Chicken fingers and ???
Friday: I think the boys are staying at my inlaws so we will eat there or they will and I will go out to dinner, whatever sounds good.
Saturday: Chili (Crockpot recipe)

Sunday: Taco Chicken

For more menu ideas head on over to Laura's!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yum! I love chicken fingers. I like to dip them in honey mustard combined w/ bbq sauce. MMM.

So do you get Friday to yourself?! I'd love that. If you ever want girl-time, let me know! I can see if my dh will keep my two and have some time for freedom. lol

Unknown said...

Hopefully tonight will work out for me, but I'm not sure, LOL. my inlaws i think want to visit this evening but now I don't know if they are keeping the boys overnight. But I have a backup sitter-my mom said she'd watch them to give me some time to hang out with some old friends, so we will see! I would love some girl time though, let me know when is good for you, we will get together!