blog background

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nice Matters Award


Ok so I'm REALLY late on this but Sharon over at The Bird's Nest gave me an award, oh what, about 3 weeks ago, LOL! So in case you have never heard of it, which it was new to me too, here is a description taken from Sharon's post:

Here is what the Nice Matters Award is all about: “This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award."

So now I need to pick 7 people:

1. Jennifer over at The Pfaffl House: I met Jen through an email group, SAHCM, and absolutely love her!!! Such a sweetie and I love to read her blog, she is always posting about her family and you can really see how much she loves her little boy.(Plus she introduced me to Sharon!!)
2. JennD, whose blog My Musing is all about the Catholic faith and how she is living it. I also met JennD through SAHCM and feel as though I have found another Mama in her (and also found Mama Mary and the Rosary because of her). She is a mom of 8 and soon to be grandmother!

3.Kate, a Catholic mom of 5 girls, who is a convert like me, is such sweet lady! I love reading her blog and seeing updates about baby girl 5 soon to be born over at A Crazy Day in the Life of... (hmm, I feel a trend, I met Kate at SAHCM too, LOL)
4. Heather, a Catholic mom from NY living in Sweden with hubby and son, who I also met at SAHCM. I also love reading her posts, and learn alot about Mary from her too! Her blog is Catholic Mom in Sweden.

5. Andrea, also a SAHCM member, LOL, is a mom of 2 and is a lot like Jennnifer, so I love to read her posts. Plus I adore the pics of her son and baby daughter! Her blog is Andrea's blog.

6. Milehimama, who I found through SAHCM also, is a mom of 7 and homeschools all except her eldest who is in special ed. like Ethan. I love to read her ideas to help him, how she handles her large family and how steadfast she is her Catholic Faith. You can find her over at Mama Says.



Hmmm, Thats sad, I dont even have 8 blogs I read on a regular basis! I guess I will just have to say, "Right back at ya, Sharon!" LOL.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Aw, glad to see your post! Thanks. :)

Unknown said...

I finally had time to write about stuff! You're welcome by the way.

Andrea said...

Stupid me.. but how do you know if you won? LOL