blog background

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our weekend

Jason made it home Friday afternoon around 2:30 and the kids and I made it to pick him up a few minutes late. Alex and Ethan were nonstop talking to Daddy, literally! We drove around for a bit, saw his mom and little sister in her car and talked to them on the phone. They invited us to dinner but we planned on going home and eating the food that I put in the crock pot around 11. When we got there, I realized the plug had come half out and the food and crock pot were ice cold!!! The meat was still mostly raw! GRRRR. Oh well, we went to my in laws and had pizza instead and got to visit for a few hours and Jason's brother and his fiance came over for a bit.

Saturday my parents watched the boys, we went out to dinner and a party. We had lots of fun but man was I tired Sunday. I actually feel horrible because we didn't go to Mass Sunday morning. I planned to go Sunday night(by myself) and then I still didn't go. We had dinner and drove around looking at cars and trucks since Jason is wanting to replace the Jeep. Monday we went to dinner at a pizza buffet and to the mall to walk around for a bit. Yesterday we just stayed around here all day. We went to the store today and poor Ethan thought we were going to be late for him to go to school. However we got home and got him ready and waiting only to remember today was a late start day!!! He didn't leave until 130pm instead of 1230. So of course this upset him cause he didn't understand, but he was fine once the bus came. So our weekend and last few days have been very busy. Jason is golfing(by himself? I would be bored or lonely) Ethan is at school and Alex is watching Wonderpets on Sprout and I am updating my blog and catching up on my reading, LOL. Tonight we are planning on going to a Chinese buffet restaurant with the four of us and J's brother Jeff and fiance, Jen. Should be lots of fun. Hopefully Jeff will get his message and call, I am looking forward to going out to dinner with the two of them and the boys are too! Also I soooo have not been following WW this week, not good, I got on the scale today and I have gained back 2 lbs, but I did have on jeans and not my weigh-in shorts, LOL, so I figure maybe those are a lb??? (or 2??? I can hope right? LOL). Well thats about all I can right about right now about this!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So glad you guys are having a great time! When does he go back?

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you that he's home!!!! I've been thinking about you guys alot lately!! I want all the details when you have the time to give them! :o)