blog background

Friday, September 14, 2007

Weight Loss

I've been on Weight Watchers online for a month yesterday. I am doing great! Today I got on the scale and I am at 171lbs. I started at 178 on the 13th of August, so in one month I have lost 7 lbs, and I am more aware of what I eat, how much, and I am moving lots more. According to the WW site, I have 11lbs to reach my 10% goal!!!!! 2 lbs and I am halfway there, woohoo! Just needed to share my success.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats! I'm thinking of having the hubby bring the eleptical up from the basement. I'm ready to start getting in shape again after this baby girl being born.

Sharon said...

That is EXCELLENT!!! Good for you! Doesn't it feel great? Keep it up. I can't wait to read about your 10%! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations!! :0D
I went on the "RAW" diet before I got pregnant, mainly because I heard it helped with Fibromyalgia which it did but the weight thing wasn't a bad deal with! LOL

Um...Not that you can tell now ;0)

I hope you and the boys are having a wonderful time with Hubby/Daddy :0)