blog background

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Man Meme

I am copying this from Sharon's page. Not going to tag anybody either, but you are more than welcome to join in.

The Man Meme

1.Who is your man?
Jason

2. How long have you been together?
We started dating Dec. 30, 1998, and got married Dec. 28, 2000. so married almost 7 yrs, together almost 9.

3.How long did you date?
almost 2 years

4.How old is your man?
He will be 28 on Dec. 20.

5.Who eats more?
He does but I follow in a close second!

6.Who said "I love you" first?
I did, I think.

7.Who is taller?
Jason, he's 5'11", I am *I think* 5'5"

8.Who sings better?
Jason, but he rarely does. I sing to the boys a lot but its always off key, LOL

9.Who is smarter?
Ah, I think we are pretty even, we both had good grades in high school but maybe him, cause he had ALL honors classes and still had a 4.0 I think. I had good grades but I slacked off my sophomore and junior years so that hurt me a lot. But we both know a lot about things, kind of, LOL.

10.Whose temper is worse?
hmm, well I lose my temper far more often but when Jason gets mad, whoa buddy! no its not really that bad, he's usually very mellow, and doesn't let things get to him.

11. Who does the laundry?
Right now I do mine and the boys and Jason does all of his, but that's cause he's 7500 miles away, LOL. When he's home, we share this usually, I wash and dry and he usually is the one that folds and puts it away. Gotta add here, that if there is unfolded clean laundry in a basket and my mom is coming over, I either have to hide it or accept that she is going to fold it for me!!! Not that I'm complaining about her help, but you know!

12.Who takes out the trash?
Right now, me, but when he is here, he does it.

13.Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed?
Lying on the bed, Jason does, but right now I kind of lay right in the middle!

14.Who pays the bills?
I do! Jason probably could but I just took it over when we got married and have done it ever since.

15.Who is better with computers?
It depends, I am good at figuring some stuff out and so is he!

16.Who mows the lawn?
My awesome father-in-law Joe! Although I have a few times, and when Jason was here visiting and before he left in May, he almost always did.

17. Who cooks dinner?
Right now I do everyday, unless its takeout ;) When Jason's home, he usually does, but now that I am getting better at it, it will probably be split duty.

18.Who drives when you are together?
Jason usually does, probably 99% of the time. He doesn't like the way I drive, LOL!

19.Who pays when you go out?
Just depends who can get their check card out first, all comes from the same place.

20.Who is most stubborn?
oooh tough one, we both are very stubborn and butt heads alot, ;)

21.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Its about 50/50 I'd say.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?
Probably mine, since he's been gone. But when he's here both about the same, his live about 15 mins away, mine about 30.

23.Who kissed who first?
Ummm, I think it was a mutual kiss!

24.Who asked who out?
He asked me, after I told my then-best friend I liked him and she told him. We started hanging out for a few months as friends and then started dating.

25.Who proposed?
Well technically he did but we had talked about it and decided together that we wanted to get married. We had a date set and everything ready, I even had my ring sized. Christmas Eve 2000, he got down on one knee, in front of his whole family, tears in his eyes, and "officially" asked me to be his wife! Its on tape too, thanks to my father-in-law!

26.Who is more sensitive?
Definitely me! but he can be too.

27.Who has more friends?
Hmm, probably a close tie actually. We have a few mutual friends and each have a few close friends of our own.

28.Who has more siblings?
He does but not by much. He is the oldest of 4, I am the youngest of 3.

29.Who wears the pants in the family?
I would say he probably does moreso than me, he usually has the final say-so about stuff but he always takes my ideas and thoughts into consideration. And if I whine enough I get my way, ;) LOL!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a sweet proposal! :)

Andrea said...

Love it! I did one too.