Thanks Andrea! I hope to get some more up soon, from their birthdays this past summer, I never did that. Plus now *I think* my sis in FL is going to be checking out my site, so I gotta put some pics on here for her, LOL
Those are wonderful pictures. :) I showed them to Aidan and asked him if he wanted to meet these people soon. He said "yup. Them my friends?". lol So I told him he might get to make new friends. HOPEFULLY SOON!
3 comments:
Love the pics, thanks for sharing!
Thanks Andrea! I hope to get some more up soon, from their birthdays this past summer, I never did that. Plus now *I think* my sis in FL is going to be checking out my site, so I gotta put some pics on here for her, LOL
Those are wonderful pictures. :)
I showed them to Aidan and asked him if he wanted to meet these people soon. He said "yup. Them my friends?". lol So I told him he might get to make new friends. HOPEFULLY SOON!
Post a Comment