So here is what we are having this week:
Monday(last night): Chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing, Parmesan Mashed Potatoes(WW, 2pts), Green beans
Tuesday: Chicken Fingers w/ bbq sauce(WW, 4pts for 3 chicken fingers and 1.5 Tbsp of bbq sauce), Cumin spiced oven fries(found on WW, had to adapt a little, 4pts for 12 wedges) and baby carrots
Wednesday: Miracle chicken skillet, (11pts, but all in one meal, just add a veggie) and corn
Thursday: Mexican pizza(ground beef w/taco seasoning, refried beans, shredded cheddar on a tostada shell), salad and 2 Tbsp italian dressing (whole meal=6 pts!! well only one mexican pizza, but as much salad as I want, LOL)
Friday: Crockpot Macaroni and cheese(found on WW, I adapted it a little, 8pts per serving, 8oz macaroni=6 servings), salad and Italian dressing (we are going to start meatless fridays around here all year long)
Saturday: Southern-style oven fried chicken(on WW, 5pts), minute rice w/ butter, steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
Sunday: Jennie-o lemon garlic turkey tenderloin(2.5 pts per 2 oz serving, so I'm sure I will have 2 servings worth), mashed potatoes w/butter, and baby carrots
That's it, breakfast consists of a small bagel or toast w/ cream cheese, frosted miniwheats with 1% milk or fruit and milk. Lunch is usually a sandwich and veggies or salad and fruit, something on the order of that. Lots and lots of water(or diet coke if I want something besides our well water, and that has some taste). anyway, just thought I would share and see if it helps me follow this a little better. I am doing the online version which is a little harder in a way cause I dont have the support I would have at meetings and I have to remember to weigh myself. My first "weigh-in" is on Friday. I will post it here then. I had to redo my start date and weight because I wasnt consistently watching and posting my points so my new "official" start date was Friday.
Starting weight: 176.5 (as of 8/17/07)
10%: 158.9
Goal weight: 125 (ideal is between 119.9 and 144, so I will be happy with 135 even! that is my prepregnancy weight from before Ethan!)
*Update* I just realized my original weight watchers post stated my first starting weight! I was watching a little closer than normal, but wow! I was at 178 and now 176.5! down 1.5 lbs!!! yay! thats a good start! and now that I am posting regularly it will be easier to really see what I am eating and how much.
1 comment:
Every loss counts! That's great! I look forward to seeing this week's menu. :)
Post a Comment