Monday, August 13, 2007
Losing weight
I have finally decided to do something about the weight I have put on in the last 6 1/2 years. I joined Weight Watchers Online, so now I can track my points and really see how I am eating, and keep track of what I am eating and all that. My 10% goal is 159.9 lbs and I am currently at 178. Lets see how long it takes me to get down~especially since I started exercising today too. I have these dvds for a program called Turbo Jam and its pretty cool so far, a mix of dance, aerobic, kickboxing type of thing, the first exercise "video" I've ever tried. Ethan and Alex were so cute today, they were doing some of the moves along with me and when I was stretching and warming up Ethan was right there next to me doing the same things! I wish he was so willing when it came to other stuff, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for you! I haven't exercised in waaaay too long and I really need to! Good luck on this! Have you read about how much Sharon LOVES (and swears by) Weight Watchers? And she posts good recipes (WW friendly) every Monday--It might give you a leg up on the program! :o)
actually Sharon inspired me to try it with her posts! I read her blog daily and kept seeing stuff about it and then I signed up for the newsletter and finally dediced to jump in with both feet, LOL. I am definitely "stealing" some of her recipes to use, cause I was putting some of mine in the recipe builder they have to see how many points, and oh my goodness, some were really high!!!! thanks for the much needed encouragement, one day at a time, right?
I'm so happy for you! How's it going so far? I need the meetings, otherwise I lose any ounce of willpower. I'm not where I'd like to be in that area yet. :(
I was doing wonderfully w/ WW, but then was w/ my parents for 2 weeks. BAD!!! I gained nearly 5 pounds back. :( And off track, it's hard to get back on. I need help! lol
Please do try some recipes, and if you find any good ones, let me know. ;)
not doing so good, this weekend we had a cookout/family picnic, well in the house cause of the rain. BUT, I basically used all of my weekly flex points on Friday and Sunday so now I really have to watch the rest of the week. I think I am going to post my menu for this week today to keep on track better. we'll see.
Post a Comment