When I got home on Saturday I had 2 nice surprises waiting for me at home, and they both cheered me up even though I was still sick. First, a package from Jason arrived that I have been waiting for a couple weeks or more for, just mainly some stuff he doesnt need or didnt work with his laptop but also a gift for his brother(a really cool looking ashtray with scorpions set in the glass), a woven, handmade Afghan rug, about the size of a welcome mat I would say, a tshirt for each of the boys with a map of Afghanistan on it, an Afghanistan magnet(Ethan is starting a collection!!), and for me an mp3 player(that somehow I managed to drop and break already!!LOL, but at least it was only a $20 one not a superexpensive thing, but I feel bad about it) and then the surprise for me, jewelry! My wedding ring and all of my jewelry is white gold(or silver for chains and whatnot) and Jason found the most beautiful set of silver(i think) jewelry, a pair of earrings, a ring and a pendant, with a blue stone on each that when held to light you can see a star in it!!
My other surprise waiting for me was the day planner I ordered arrived!! I just really got to check it out yesterday and today and start filling in stuff but I love it. Its called Orderly Days and I ordered it from http://motherhoodpress.com/ . Its really great and has already helped me get more focused because I am writing everything from scraps of paper and my calendar and little notes, etc all in one place!
No comments:
Post a Comment