With all the talk on an email group about Guardian Angels I felt I needed to share a little story. well actually two. The first I have finally tonight just realized it was because of my guardian angel. When I was about 12, I was with my older sister Linda and my baby nephew Christian in Linda's car driving to my great-grandma's house to visit. We were just driving along and I got this very weird feeling in my stomach and just knew something was wrong, I told her what I "felt", I guess you could call it a thought, or maybe a whisper in my mind, I realize now my Angel was telling me, that we needed to be careful driving after the turn ahead. As we went around the turn and were passing over railroad tracks(the lights were not on, nor were the gates down) I looked out my window and there was a train barreling down on us not a minute away, I yelled and she hit the gas so hard we lurched forward and the train blew its whistle as it went past just seconds later. She just stared at me in disbelief, to this day if you ask her she will remember this.
Second story is nothing big just a little thing. I got home from the store with my mom and she left. I was going to run back out to buy pop on sale, but I decided to wait a minute, thought I'd shower(mmm long hot shower yay!) and throw laundry in. I went upstairs first and that's when I got the idea to start laundry first (since it was my cold stuff, no worries), and I came down and decided to see if Jas was on messenger first. No such luck but I felt I really needed to wait (haven't talked to him in 2 days), so I decided to check my email and while I was doing that 2 minutes later Jas got on his computer and called me!! If I would have left right away or been in the shower I would have totally missed his phone call! So again I think my Angel was whispering in my ear to me to slow down and wait a minute! Just felt like sharing. Have you ever felt your Angel was talking to you?
2 comments:
Great post! I love talking about this--I don't have time to type my stories right now so I'll have to e-mail them later, but I will say that dh was considering quitting his stressful job this week and going to something with a more stable salary...to make a long story short, we've been talking about this and praying about this and I sat down after a heated discussion with Andy and decided to read some posts at the group--When I read one from Faustina about the little girl dying, I went on to read some of the responses and somehow ran into a post I left OVER A YEAR AGO asking the girls to pray for my husband's job---It was WILD!! It said everything I needed to hear to know Andy needed to turn down the job offer he got this week and stay where he is. WEIRD. You'll have to look for it under "prayers please" to see what I mean. What are the chances it'd be right there in front of my face over a year after writing it? I didn't even know it was from me at first!! Angel? God? I don't know, but it was very spiritual--I got goose-bumps! :o)
Wow thanks for sharing Jen! I went and read that post you were talking about and I see was you mean. I will pray for everything to continue to go good with Andy's job.
Post a Comment