You have become such a big kid! Who would of thought 5 years ago on this date I would have had such a bright, adorable, funny kid like you? You are becoming your own person so much and its great to watch you grow and change so much. It makes me a little sad to think you are not my "baby" anymore but now my big kid. I am so proud of what I see in you, you are caring, kind, loving, funny and so smart. Even though you have had to overcome your speech and communication delays and now are qualified at school as a student with autism, you have strived to accomplish so much. It amazes me everyday what you have learned and continue to learn. We love you so very much. Thank you for being such a good big brother to Alex also!!!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Ethan
You have become such a big kid! Who would of thought 5 years ago on this date I would have had such a bright, adorable, funny kid like you? You are becoming your own person so much and its great to watch you grow and change so much. It makes me a little sad to think you are not my "baby" anymore but now my big kid. I am so proud of what I see in you, you are caring, kind, loving, funny and so smart. Even though you have had to overcome your speech and communication delays and now are qualified at school as a student with autism, you have strived to accomplish so much. It amazes me everyday what you have learned and continue to learn. We love you so very much. Thank you for being such a good big brother to Alex also!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Wow, 5! A whole hand!! :)
the funny thing is now he is asking when he will be six!!!! i told him to be a year older he actually has to wait the whole YEAR!!! lol.
He is so cute!! Happy Birthday Ethan!! Give him a big hug for me!
Post a Comment