blog background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update

I went to my OB on Monday for my 36 week appointment. I've gained another pound so I'm at 204. My blood pressure is still good at 100/70 and he had a strong heartbeat. She decided to give me a prescription for an antibiotic because she's thinking I probably have a sinus infection. I'm feeling better even though I'm still coughing some. The coughing fits are shorter and less frequent and my nose is clearer. Plus I don't feel so icky. I go back on Monday morning for my next appointment and continue to go weekly from here on out. She also tested me for group b strep and I should get the results at the next appointment.

The boys have Christmas concerts on Monday and Tuesday of next week so after that would be a perfect time for baby to make his appearance. Or tomorrow would be okay cause we could still make the concerts ;) yes I know how crazy that sounds but I figure with as much change that's coming the boys deserve to have mom and dad go to their music shows. Besides Jason's birthday is Tuesday. How neat would it be if baby was born then?? Or maybe not...

No comments: