I'm still coughing and while the fits are less and farther in between, they almost hurt worse. My stomach muscles hurt so bad and seriously feel like they are being ripped apart with every cough and sneeze. My little guy's feet are also right up there and every time he kicks in the wrong spot, oh my goodness. I seriously just want to cry so badly!!! One more day of antibiotic, and 4 days till I go back to the doctor. UGH. The worst part, though, is that all the coughing and pain are making me sick to my stomach and making it hard to eat, especially at dinner time. Nothing sounds good and then even if it does, I don't feel like I can eat and keep it down. The nausea comes and goes as the pain does though so at least I can eat in between that. Just ridiculous.
Our Christmas party isn't happening as planned but I think a few people are still coming over Saturday evening to just hang out for a few hours. Fine by me, either way.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me.
- Weekly budget
- Grocery list for the week
- Menu planning for the week
- Laundry for both boys
- Picking up the kitchen
- Vacuuming the family room (E did the living room/dining room/hallway today for me and did a great job, but the family room is where the dog lays most of the time so his hair is everywhere!!! I'm too much of a perfectionist to let anybody else do this room)
- Clean main bathroom
- Clean 1/2 bath and back hallway
- Mop kitchen floor
- Frost the rest of the cookies?
I am getting tired now though, and the hubby fell asleep watching tv so I think it's time for bed tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment