Today is going to be a long day as well as tomorrow. The boys have been a bit whiny but excited too. Its the whining that grates my nerves :-/
I'm trying to be a nice mom and wife today though. Despite the fact that I'm a bit achy and groggy.
To try and feel better and remember what today is about, I'm going to share what I'm thankful for.
In no particular order:
Sleep.
My amazing husband, Jason .
My boys, Ethan and Alex.
The baby growing strong and healthy inside me.
My ability to carry a child in my womb.
Our home.
Our safe vehicles.
My husband's job.
Food in our cupboards.
Clean water.
Electricity and heat.
A comfortable bed to sleep on each night.
My mom and dad & the fact they are both here with us.
Jason's dad and step-mom & that they are healthy.
Jason's birth mother, even though I'm sad she died so many years ago. Without her, I wouldn't have Jason or my boys.
My 2 sisters.
My 2 brothers-in-law.
My 2 sisters-in-law.
My 6 nephews.
My 2 nieces.
My dozens of aunts, uncles, & cousins.
My grandmother.
My husband's grandfather.
Turkey dinner.
Comfortable shoes.
The ability to take care of our kids and pay our bills.
The fact that I'm lucky to be a stay-at-home mom.
All of God's blessings.
Good friends like Sharon.
Good movies ;-)
1 comment:
Aw, you're so sweet! I am so thankful we had some girl time on Friday! Next time hopefully it can be longer. :)
Post a Comment