blog background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nervous!

So after reading Bethany's blog for the last month, and checking out BlogHer a bit, I've decided to give it a go and sign up for December and post for the full month!! Holy Cow! I haven't been very good about it, especially lately, but I love to write and I'm hoping spending the next 31 days in a row blogging, I will enjoy it more and keep it a regular occurrence. :-)

I know that I'm probably a little crazy. After all, I'm due with this baby in just over 5 weeks so I could technically go any day now. But I have a feeling this may keep me sane during this last month of pregnancy and beyond - if that's possible ;-)

I'm a bit nervous about it, but hopefully I won't forget or not have time or something. I may have to set up a few posts that I can auto-post later in case I need to for when I'm in labor or at the hospital.

Either way, I am excited to try this!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You can do it!!
Expecting a baby & all the random thoughts that come w/ that...you'll have plenty to post about. ;)