FOR TODAY Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Outside my window... Sunshine!
I am thinking... about what we need vs. what we want...
I am thankful... that my parents and in-laws are all healthy and live close enough to go see every holiday if we want.
From the learning rooms... MEAP tests this week for E in reading, today through Thursday, and Science and Math next week, which means he will be spending a lot of time in the resource room. He has a hard time keeping quiet during these tests so it's better for him and the other students that he takes his in a quiet, separate room. He also gets distracted easily by silly, little noises, like pencil taps, etc. and also finishes fairly quickly so that will give him the opportunity to work on other things or just take a break without disrupting. Also we have an IEPT (Individual Education Plan Team) meeting today for E. His first book "project" (report) of the year is due in a couple of weeks. Alex is presenting his SS project today and is working on lunchroom behavior! He's a little "too social", LOL.
In the kitchen... Beef/Chicken tacos tonight per Alex's request. I even remembered almost all the fixing's, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, refried beans, cheese, just forgot sour cream. Oh well. Better than nothing :-)
I am wearing... a cute black and white nursing/maternity top that I bought while shopping yesterday and a pair of very comfortable (and CUTE) maternity jeans.
I am creating... still gestating... 12 1/2 weeks to go!!! Concentrating on that right now, as well as some plans to rearrange bedrooms...
I am going... to the school at 1pm for IEPT meeting. Then back at 3:15 to get my buddies.
I am wondering... if we should look at moving. Again. This time to a house with some more land.
I am reading... still working on my books from last week.
I am hoping... for a productive meeting at school, a continued good week and a great day for the boys at school today!
I am looking forward to... a weekend with absolutely no obligations, which means more time for fun!! and relaxing!! :-)
I am hearing... a commercial from the TV in the living room.
Around the house... Dishes, laundry, boxes/stuff to go through in our bedroom, boys' rooms need to be "purged"- way too much junk in there and we need to minimize if they are going to start sharing a room again.
I am praying... for my 16 yr. old nephew who has a staph infection. He also only has 1 kidney (one was removed at birth, due to cysts and not functioning) and it has always only worked at around 50%. His dad had to take him in to the hospital Sunday night for a fever and not feeling well and they thought it was a UTI, sent him home with antibiotics. Called him later saying it was a staph infection and that it's rare that it even showed up in his urine! So that's a good thing they found it. If he's not starting to feel better by tomorrow, they will re-evaluate and possibly admit him. I hope his dad called my sister to let her know (they have been divorced since he was about 4) and she is able to go see him. It would make him feel so much better, I'm sure.
One of my favorite things... spending the day with my mom shopping.
A few plans for the rest of the week: IEPT meeting today, the rest of the week - just stuff around the house, this weekend - hopefully get around to that bedroom shopping and then a go-kart for the boys (all 3 of them, and yes that means the hubby, LOL)
1 comment:
Prayers for your nephew! And I say add a pic of you in your new cute maternity outfit. :)
Post a Comment