blog background

Monday, March 29, 2010

in numbers

12- the month we got married
12- the month the love of my life, Jason, was born
28- the day we got married
9- how many years we've been married
20- the date my love was born
7- the month my sweet boy E was born
29- the date E was born
7- the age E is
5- the month my pumpkin A was born
30- the date A was born
4- the age A is
6- the number of times we've moved
8- the number of places we've lived in (including hotel for 8 wks, and in-laws for a couple month)
4- the number of states we've lived in
3- vehicles we own
5- debts we have and hope to pay off
1000000- things I worry about or am afraid of
999997- things I am going to let go of or get over or not be afraid of anymore (I'm always going to worry about my kids and hubby, just not all the little things they do or might happen)
1987 - the year of my hubby's fave car
1964 (1/2)- the year of my fave car
at least a dozen - number of times I've either stopped or rewrote this post due to overthinking (see last post - I really do need to stop that)

11- avg hours of sleep my kids get
5- avg hours of GOOD sleep I get. I actually get 8 or so but man, if I could just sleep through the night without tossing and turning, or having to use the bathroom or having a bad dream, or hearing a noise that wakes me, that would be the life...

1- approximate amt of hours its taken me to write this. well maybe not but it feels like it.

5- sisters/sisters-in-law that I love
2- brothers-in-law that are annoying and that I love
4- parents/parents-in-law that I love

1- amazing family, immediate and extended
1- awesome husband whom I love more than life itself

245- time we have to leave to go pick up E
315- time I get to give E a big hug and see both boys together
400- time my dear Jason walks in the door and I can wrap my arms around him

infinite- the years I hope to spend with Jason, the love I feel for him and the boys...




and of course the number of times I will say "STOP THAT!" and "NO" in the next 24 hours!!!! hahahaha

No comments: