blog background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Jan. 11, 2010

mpm

Since my hubby works second shift, he always takes leftovers from the previous nights' dinner to work with him. It makes it hard to plan a leftover night for us because of that. So I'm going to try extra-hard this week to NOT veer off the plan. Hopefully it won't be too hard, or we won't have any unexpected things come up after school...

Monday: Cheeseburgers, twice-baked potatoes, mixed veggies

Tuesday: Bean Soup from the freezer, cornbread, grilled cheese and veggies for the boys if they don't want soup...

Wednesday: Saucy Parmesan Chicken, buttered pasta, vegetable(not sure what yet...)

Thursday: Steak Florentine (can't find a recipe made the same way my mom does it, so I may have to share it!), mashed potatoes, carrots

Friday: Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, corn

Saturday: Lasagna, garlic breadsticks, salad

Sunday: Homemade Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza, l/o breadsticks, salad

Breakfasts and Lunches are going to be easy things like usual.

B- bagel w/cream cheese, English muffin, cereal, oatmeal, waffle, toast, yogurt

L- pb&j, bologna or salami sandwich, chips, pretzels, cheese crackers, yogurt, fruit cup, grapes, apple (plus Ethan is buying lunch 3 days this week, which he LOVES!)

Check out more menu ideas here.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your menu looks very yummy. I think my children would love to have dinner at your house.

Sharon said...

Um, YUM. I'm coming over. ;)
That Saucy Parmesan Chicken looks so good & easy to make. i may snatch that recipe. Thanks for the link.

And wouldn't I love enchiladas! If I invited myself over for dinner, it'd be Friday. :)