Yesterday we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks:The Squeakquel, thanks to my sister and nephew who got us a gift card to the movie theater!! Perfect amount for 4 tickets! The movie was cute, the kids loved it and that's what matters most. I think I like the first one better, but the boys thought it was hilarious and there were definitely a few parts that had Jason and I cracking up. Afterward, we went to Cici's pizza for dinner.
Today, we went and looked at a house on 6 1/2 acres. It's really nice, needs some maintenance done to the wood siding but minor. Also the one bedroom has a "den" off of it that would eventually need finished and the closet is not finished at all. It would make a really nice master suite with the one finished room as the bedroom and turning the unfinished room into a huge walk-in closet and master bathroom, it's THAT big! The other upstairs room is big enough for both boys to share with 2 twin beds, 2 desks, and 2 dressers. The downstairs bedrooms are small, we might even consider opening it up into one larger room at some point. Nice kitchen with a pantry, nice size dining area with a sliding glass door, nice size living room. Basement is unfinished but big and high ceilings and would definitely be easily finishable! The yard is nice all the way around with woods around that, even blocking the street and a 2 car garage plus a newer huge pole barn. So I think we may be making an offer! We are going to talk about it tonight and sleep on it. Definitely number 1 on our list though.
Jason and the boys are outside right now playing in the snow, having a great old time. He even made a little snow ramp and is pulling them on their sled up the ramp. I just finished our menu and am heading to the grocery store in a few minutes, by myself! We are having beer-battered fish, baked mac and cheese and broccoli for dinner, YUM. I'm going to post my menu tomorrow for the week.
1 comment:
Yay!!! A house to make an offer on!! I'm happy for you. :)
It sounds like you had a nice family weekend. We went to the movies, too, all 4 of us. (The Frog and the Princess). Good thing to do in this cold weather!
I look forward to checking out your menu!
Post a Comment