blog background

Monday, October 19, 2009

MPM - Week of October 19th

mpm121

Monday: Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, Corn

Tuesday: Baked Spaghetti, Homemade Classic French Bread(mom's recipe, new to me)

Wednesday: Maple-Glazed BBQ Meatballs (new recipe), Broccoli and Pasta in Dijon Sauce (new recipe)

Thursday: Salmon Patties, Fried Yukon Gold Potatoes, Baby Carrots with Ranch

Friday: Mac and Cheese Taco Bake, Salad

Saturday: Roasted Chicken(new recipe), Grandma O's Homemade Noodles (LOVE THESE!!! Ultimate comfort food for me! Jason loves these too!), Green Beans

Sunday: "Homemade" Pizza (I say that in quotes cause we will be using a Jiffy pizza kit with added cheese and meats), Homemade Pepperoni-cheese bread(mom's recipe, new to me), Salad

I am also going to try and make homemade potato bread, and whole wheat bread (in the bread machine I never use!) from recipes my mom gave me. The boys and I also made some granola bars that Sharon shared the recipe for on FaceBook.

I'm being a little bit adventurous this week, 4 breads, granola bars and the 3 other new recipes I've never made and a ton of "cooking"! I seriously haven't cooked this much EVER!

I will let you know how it all turns out and will post recipes if they are good, or if you are interested, just leave a comment!

For more menu ideas, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yay for you blogging again!!!

And wow! I'll say you're busy in the kitchen this week!
It looks delicious.
Mac and Cheese Taco Bake? Yum! Would you share the recipe?

Let me know how you like the granola bars. We had some mixed reviews over here, but they keep coming back for more. :)

n*stitches said...

I haven't had salmon patties in years! Thanks for reminding me!