Getting ready to turn off and unhook the computer. No internet at the new place till the 15th, and no satellite tv till the 14th. Buckeye is picking up the modem and cable reciever in the morning sometime. 3 days with nothing to watch on tv, and 4 days with no blogs, email, and facebook!!!! What will I do with myself?
...
...
...
...
...
...
Oh. Wait. I know. Unpack at the new house and get settled in!
By the way, did I mention, this new house is way bigger than what we have now? like almost 1000sq ft bigger. Not even sure what to put in the "family room" since we only have one tv, and there is a "retreat" w/ a built in desk in our master bedroom. Thinking it may become the playroom area for the boys and the fourth bedroom will be a guest room instead. Still figuring out all the details. Oh and the boys are already telling each other, "This is my room and you can't come in. Go to your own room!!!" This is the first time EVER they have their own rooms.
I am overwhelmed with the kitchen. There is almost too much cupboard/counterspace. I don't know what to do with all of it! Not to mention not having enough towels and bathroom stuff for 2 full bathrooms. We've never had 2 bathrooms before (well unless you count a very tiny sink and toilet room as a bathroom, I mean it was smaller than the ones on an airplane! or a lone toilet in the middle of a basement?).
Ok, since I sound like I'm complaining about too MUCH space, you all have permission to come knock some sense into me...
Well, Bye for now! See you all in a few days.
1 comment:
Good luck with all the moving!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly and you enjoy all the extra space :)
Post a Comment