blog background

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

mpm

I'm a day late posting but here it is.

I'm trying to clean out the freezer, fridge and pantry a bit. My dh, Jason, is in Texas for about 2 more weeks and so I won't need to plan more for him this weekend, but my nephew Jake is visiting during his spring break, starting today through Saturday, I think. So planning is a little more strict this week, since it will make our visit go a little smoother. Putting it on here and on the fridge so I will follow it!

Monday

 -bagels; juice; sausage

-Italian subs; yogurt; chips; juice/milk

-ordered pizza

Tuesday

-cereal; orange juice

-l/o pizza or pb&j sandwich, choice of 2: yogurt, pretzels, dried cranberries, pudding; and capri-sun juice/water

-grilled hot dogs; l/o baked mac 'n cheese; green beans; milk/water

Wednesday

-choice of cereal or oatmeal; oj

-choice of pb&j, salami, ham sandwich; pretzels; banana or dried cranberries; juicebox

-chicken soft tacos w/ sour cream, tomato, lettuce, cheese; refried beans; rice; milk/water

Thursday

-pancakes; milk or apple juice

-ham and cheese sandwich; apple; goldfish; juicebox

-Swedish meatballs; egg noodles; corn; milk/water/juice

Friday

-blueberry muffins; scrambled eggs; milk or juice

-pb&j; goldfish or pretzels; banana; juicebox

-salmon patties; fried potatoes; broccoli w/cheese sauce; milk/water

Saturday

-sausage; scrambled eggs; toast; juice/milk

-leftovers or sandwich; juice

-cheeseburgers; fries; cauliflower w/cheese sauce; baby carrots; milk/water

Sunday

-l/o blueberry muffins or English muffins; juice/milk

-sandwiches?

-either eating at in-laws OR roast; penne in some kind of sauce; green beans

Go here for more menu plans!

No comments: