blog background

Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to menu planning

holidaympm-1

Monday - Leftover turkey, ham, potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, etc.

Tuesday - Spaghetti

Wednesday - Hot dogs, mac and cheese?, and pineapple/fruit cocktail

Thursday - Bagel pizzas (let the kids decide what they want on them, cheese, pepperoni, ham)

Friday - Chicken w/ rice and corn (cooked as a foil dinner probably)

Saturday - School Christmas party and potluck dinner- I'm making crockpot meatballs, brownies and chocolate chip cookies (easy frozen meatballs with BBQ sauce and I already have brownie and cookie mixes in the house!)

Sunday - Burgers and homemade fries and veggie or eating at inlaws or parents.

 

It's been awhile since I've done this and it felt like an appropriate post to start my flurry of posts for today after nearly a month of radio (blog?) silence!!

I know it's boring but I don't feel very creative this week, LOL. Besides the kids will eat it all and it's easy stuff.

Thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting MPM and go check out her site for more menu ideas!

No comments: