blog background

Monday, October 6, 2008

Prayer request for Ethan

Ethan has a cardiologist appt in about 2 1/2 hours. It's been a year since his last one and at that time they noticed the valve leaking a little but wanted to just keep seeing him every 6-9 months. Well with moving and no insurance, the appointment we had in February ended up canceled/changed to today. I'm anxious about it, just worried I guess. The past 2 days Ethan will be talking alot and really fast and then come up and say mom I'm out of breath. Now to me it sure doesn't sound like it or look like it so I don't know if he is just talking so fast and not stopping to take a breath cause he's so excited or what. But that's something to mention to the cardiologist today. Jason isn't able to go with us, since he had to head back to work in MI this morning. I forgot to let him know soon enough so he could request off. However my mom is going with us for some extra help with Alex and to support us. Any prayers for Ethan would be greatly appreciated and also maybe a quick one for my anxiety to go away. I know that whatever the doctor says, it is God's will, but that doesn't necessarily make it easier or less scary. I will post an update after his appointment. It should take about 2-3 hours, since I'm sure they are going to do an echocardiogram among other things, and that always takes over an hour to get all the angles, the black and white pictures, the color pictures, etc, not to mention the Dr and tech going over the results and then discussing the treatment/course of action.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh Crystal, I can only imagine the stress! (((Hugs)))
Definite prayers. If there is anything I can do, just let me know!
And ANY time, I'd be happy to watch Alex so you can go solo w/ Ethan. I'm always here!

I'll be checking in for the update.