blog background

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween costumes

Ok so since Jennifer/Jenny/Jen asked me a question in my comments today, I figured I'd answer this way, LOL.

WHERE did you get those amazing costumes??? PLEASE tell
me you didn't make them or I will go sit in a corner with Landon's crappy Toys R Us Speed Racer outfit and cry! LOL!
Can I just say that Alex looks JUST like you (I never
realized how much until now) and YOU really do look just like Katie Holmes in
that one picture---Totally a compliment!:o)
Nope, absolutely did not make them! Wish I had! I actually had the Peter Pan one from when Ethan was about 2 1/2. We got it at the Disney Store in Maryland and kept it after he wore it in 2004. When Alex saw it sitting out, he decided that's what he wanted to be (mind you after I bought the other costumes that were non-returnable!!). Ethan then responded with "OOH, I wanna be Captain Hook then!!). So we went to the Disney Store here in Ohio and found that one. Ethan's hat was borrowed from his Aunt Maddy who had been a pirate 2 years ago and we got his hook and foam sword for a dollar each at Dollar Tree (Thanks for the heads up, Sharon!!). Alex's shirt under the Peter Pan shirt worked out great, it was a new brown and green striped shirt I had just gotten him for fall and it matched great.

Oh and since Alex is such a cutie, I can definitely agree that he looks like me cause then that means I am too, LOL! Yeah in that pic I do kind of look like her.

No comments: