blog background

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Getting to know you

My sister sent this to me in an email today.

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your

Friends. Forward and then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you.  The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known.....or didn't want to know.

1.  What time did you get up this morning?

7:08am

2.  Whiskey or Beer?

depends on my mood

3.  What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

the new Indiana Jones movie

4.  What is your favorite TV show?

LOST, HEROES, Fringe, Law and Order:SVU, NCIS

5.  What do you usually have for breakfast?

nothing

6.  What is your middle name?

Marie

7.  What food do you dislike? 

Lima beans

8.  What is your favorite CD at moment?

Whatever is on my iPod, lots of different songs or I just listen to whatever is on the radio

9.  What kind of car do you drive?

Chevy Venture usually, sometimes the Chevy Colorado (Jason's truck)

10.  Favorite sandwich?

Fried egg with cheese sandwich (Jason makes them the best!)

11.  What characteristics do you despise?

mean people, liars, etc.

12.  Favorite item of clothing?

definitely blue jeans

13.  If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

hmm, probably Italy or Germany

14.  Favorite brand of clothing?

I just buy what's comfortable and fits

15. Where do you want to retire?

not sure, probably close to home

16.  What was your most memorable birthday?

definitely my 10th birthday. My sisters surprised me by decorating the upstairs bedroom with New Kids on the Block posters and making me a mixed tape of their songs! Plus it was my first sleepover so I had my closest friends, lots of fun, games, food and trying to stay up all night watching movies, LOL

17.  Favorite sport to watch?

eh, none really but if I had to choose I guess football

18.  Furthest place you are sending this?

well since it's going on my blog, I guess to the far ends of the earth, LOL

19.  Person you expect to send it back first?

not sure since I got it from both of my big sisters already

20.  When is your birthday?

April 6th

21.  Are you a morning person or a night person?

I'm always grumpy, LOL, no, probably more of a night person

22.  What is your shoe size?

8 1/2

23.  Pets?

dog

24.  Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?

Ethan doesn't have to go back to the cardiologist for a year and Alex's tooth is ok.   

25.  What did you want to be when you were little?

An archaeologist, a journalist, a lawyer, a teacher

26.  How are you today?

okay

27.  What is your favorite candy?

dark chocolate anything, reese's pb cups

28.  BBQ or Chinese?

BBQ, except for this one Chinese buffet I really like

29.  What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?

There's a lot but one is December 19-21, especially the 21st

30. Jessica Simpson or Brittany Spears?

if I have to pick I guess Jessica Simpson, she's better than Brittany Spears, but I don't think either are good role models

31.  What are you listening to right now?

Alex counting, Ethan humming/singing and TV in the living room

32.  What was the last thing you ate?

french fries from the freezer for lunch

33.  Last golf course you played?

never played

34.  Last professional sports event you went to?

never been, yet!

35.  How is the weather right now?

nice fall day, not too cold, not too warm, sun's going down now

36.  The first person you spoke to on the phone today?

Mom O.

37.  Favorite soft drink?

Pepsi

38.  Favorite restaurant?

I like a lot of places

39.  Favorite NASCAR driver?

no NASCAR for me, thanks

40.  What was your favorite toy as a child?

Santa Bear, or maybe Midnight (stuffed dog)

41.  Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate

42.  Red or white wine?

yuck, I do NOT like wine, at all

43.  Do you want your friends to email you back?

Sure, why not

44.  What did you do last night?

ate dinner with the boys, talked with Linda(sister) and Chris (my nephew) on AIM for awhile, comforted Alex after he woke up from a bad dream

45.   Favorite day of the week?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday since Jason is home

46.   How many towns have you lived in?

Six- 3 in Ohio, 2 in NY, 1 in Maryland

47.   How many people will you send this to?

not sure, a few

48.   How many will respond?

no idea

49.  Anything else?

nope

No comments: