Thanks to Sharon for the tag!
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? excited, nervous and a little scared
3. How old were you? 20, turned 21 halfway through my pregnancy
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? We were at home for Thanksgiving and I should have started. I'm NEVER late so I just kind of knew but Jason and I waited till we went back "home" to NY and I took an at-home pregnancy test that next week.
5. Who did you tell first? a good friend of mine and then Jason (yeah, I know backwards, but he was at work and I wasn't at home at the time, LOL)
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yeah, mostly
7. Due date: August 3
8. Did you deliver early or late? 5 days early
9. Did you have morning sickness? nope, but I did have dizzy spells the first 3 or 4 months.
10. What did you crave? cheesy bread with ranch dressing, and salads with tomatoes!
11. Who irritated you the most? probably Jason, but not sure anybody really. But the fact that we had to move and buy a house and stay in a hotel for 8 weeks in between and eat fast food all the time was pretty irritating. But what are you gonna do? Life is like that sometimes and you gotta roll with the punches, so to speak.
12. What was your first child's sex? male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 27
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Once I got dehydrated and started having contractions but had an IV and was fine. That was it!
15. Where did you give birth? A hospital in Lexington Park, MD. The only hospital in the whole county, and it's a pretty big county, I think!
16. How many hours were you in labor? Lets see, starting having contractions around 6pm, Sunday night, and Ethan was born at 8:31am Monday. So about 14 1/2 hours.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? my hubby, Jason
18. Who watched? Jason
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? vaginal
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? yeah, epidural
21. How much did your child weigh? 6lbs 5.5oz
22. What did you name him/her? Ethan Forrest (same middle name as daddy)
23. How old is your first born today? 6 yrs. and 2 months
I'm supposed to tag five mommies but I'm only going to tag 2. Anyone else that wants to join in, please do!
I'm tagging:
1 comment:
I never knew Ethan's middle name! I love it. Very catchy name. ;)
Post a Comment