To-Do Today
1. Call local Catholic school to set up appointment with principal about sending Ethan there.
2. Call Ethan's cardiologist to set up appointment. (finally have health insurance!!!)
3. Call realtors about selling the house.
4. Really start following Mother's Rule of Life that I re-wrote last night!
5. Wait for guy to pick up his dog, that wandered into our yard this morning, between 5 and 6 tonight.
6. In the meantime, listen to my dog whimper and whine, and figure out how to take him out without him going after the other dog while the girl dog is on his lead in our back yard.
7. Boys laundry.
8. Go to Bed, Bath and Beyond this evening with Mom-in-law for future sis-in-law's bridal shower gift.
9. Post Bible study lesson 3.
moving till Monday, see next postTo-do this week
1. Take dress back to Target since I got one I really like and that fits from Dillard's.
2. Take Alex's shirt back to Dillard's and look elsewhere for white button-up dress shirt to go with his suit for brother-in-laws wedding.
3. Buy a wedding gift for Amanda and Jay.
4. Buy dress shoes for both boys.
5. Buy school supplies for Ethan.
6. Find out about getting boiler replaced/forced air furnace installed.
7. Get house on the market.
8. Post an update (besides this, LOL).
4 comments:
Get house on the market-NO!
Sorry. Couldn't resist that one.
Have fun shopping! I juts bought a box of Crayola crayons, 24 count, for 22 cents. I love these deals!
Wait a sec...are you moving already? To where? Why? (Tell me to mind my own business!)
Sharon - Trust me, I know. I WANT to stay here, actually Jason applied for something in Toledo last night and got a call this morning, he was going to call them to get more information. Keep your fingers crossed, and prayers for us to know God's will in all of this!
Jen - well with Jason being up there during the week, its been soooo hard on us all and I feel like a single parent and that he is a bachelor and can do whatever he feels like(even though he doesnt!). The kids miss him and I just want to be a family again. So we may be moving to Michigan, if we can sell the house and find a place there where his job is, BUT (see my response to Sharon) maybe we will get to stay here?
Post a Comment