blog background

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Courageous Virtue update

Since we are all falling behind, Mama and I have decided to do 2 things.

First, we are taking another week to work on Lesson 2 and will start Lesson 3 on next Monday, here.

Second, we started a Yahoo group for discussion. The lessons, questions and links will still be on our blogs, but since its so hard and takes so much space and time to comment or blog our answers and thoughts, we will use the Yahoo group for that. There is a link on my sidebar under the links for the Bible study. Go join! As soon as everybody's joined up we can start discussing. I will transfer Amy's and my thoughts from Lesson 1 to the discussion group, along with the questions. When I do Lesson 3, I will be following Milehimama's format for sharing the lesson.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh cool!
Thanks. :)
I'll go there now.