blog background

Thursday, August 14, 2008

here's a video

Its kind of long, almost 10 minutes. This is me playing my flute, practicing the songs for the wedding. Some songs sound better than others, and I edited out one entirely because it sounded horrible. The mic is on the camera so the sound isn't great to begin with, and I'm not a professional so there are some minor mistakes and a few out of tune places but not too bad, if I say so myself, lol.

When I edited it to make it a movie, I was watching a caught a cute clip of Alex at the very end that I left in, so make sure if that's all you watch, you catch that part at least. the last 20-30 seconds or so.

Anyway, enjoy (I hope!) and leave some feedback please!

Oh and please ignore the mess on the floor behind me and the huge mess I call hair (there's a lump from my ponytail!!)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great job Crystal. It's going to be lovely. =) Makes me want to get back at the piano.

LOL - the word verification is WeNee. LOL!!! I'm SO mature.

Sharon said...

You're talented! I wish yesterday would have given more time so we could have heard you in person. ;)
Here Comes the Bride sounded especially good.

Oh, and that bit w/ Alex WAS funny! lol