Its Friday already! Not to mention the fact that Jason is getting on a plane in about an hour to head home!! I'm so excited, its been a long 3 weeks and the boys and I have missed him so much. He says he's missed us too, so hey, even better, LOL.
His plane gets in at 10pm and I'm supposed to pick him up by about 10:30 so he can get his luggage and I'm not waiting for him. But I think I will get there right at ten so I can give him a big hug and kiss right away! Maddy is coming over to sit with the boys since they will (hopefully) be asleep. We are going to 7pm Mass since its a Holy Day (Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary) and then when we get home they will be going straight to bed.
Tomorrow, Jason's parents are taking the boys to some tractor-pull races around 4 or 5, so we are having a date night! Not sure what we will do, maybe dinner out, or a movie, or go shoot pool or something. He's home till Tuesday morning (they gave him Monday off) when he will drive straight to work and work four 10-hour days this week, making Friday a later night getting home, but hey, it gives us an extra full 24 hours this weekend with him.
Please keep Jason in your prayers for his safe travels.
Now to go finish the laundry, wash the pans, and take a shower!
2 comments:
Prayers for sure for his safe travels! (I'll do it NOW ;)
I'm so happy you all get a long weekend together. You certainly deserve it!
Have fun on your date night. :)
thanks Sharon! and I just found out our friend's band is playing tomorrow night so we may be going to see them, which is even better!
Post a Comment