The boys and I went to my friend Amanda's wedding and reception today. Then I brought them home and Maddy watched them for a few hours so I could go back over. My friend looked beautiful and the wedding was so nice as was the reception. They are so happy which is great.
But...
Why is it that guys feel its ok to fight when they are drunk? For Pete's sake, its a dang wedding for your friends! Have enough respect to not fight, or at least not drink so much if you know drinking makes it more difficult for you to control your temper!
Anyway, I'm having a hard time typing this cause I had a few beers (and then walked! home, since Amanda lives around the corner and that's where the reception was). More tomorrow. Going to bed for some much needed sleep. Peace out. Yes, I said peace out. I know. So 90's right now, LOL!
1 comment:
Yeah, that does seem tacky.
I guess guys think they're more masculine & muscular when they're drunk. lol
I hope you had a nice time!
Post a Comment