Last night, I went out with a group of girls for a baccalaureate party and had a great time. We went to dinner, rode in a limo, and just generally hung out. But while it was great to have a change of scenery, I was so glad to get home last night. As soon as I walked in the house, I went over to Jason and gave him a kiss where he was asleep on the couch. Then I went up to say good night to our boys, and I knew, at that moment in time, that's exactly where I wanted to be.
While it would be nice to go out with my friends from time to time, my boys come first. Always. And that's ok.
2 comments:
So sweet, Crystal. :)
It's nice to hear other people WANT to be home w/ their families.
I enjoy going out, too, and definitely enjoy ADULT conversation. But my boys and husband are my life. I hate that at some point in society that became a somewhat negative thing. WHY? Putting the person you CHOSE to spend the rest of your life with in the #1 spot in your life? Seems right to me.
I'm glad you had a nice time. I'm even more glad you made this post. THIS is why it's so easy to be friends w/ you! ;)
I know this feeling!
Post a Comment