Indiana Jones. Need I say more? Probably not but I will, LOL! I loved the first three when I was little. I watched them with my dad when I was a kid and of course I wanted to have all those fun adventures, excitement and danger. I seriously wanted to be an archaeologist for as long as can remember. It's funny now, though, because I get scared of things, or nervous about everything all the time, ever since Ethan was born, and it got worse after Alex. I guess having two little kids dependant on me for everything and for their safety made me overly cautious to the point of being annoying to my poor hubby.
Anyway, ever since I say the preview for the new Indy movie, I had to go see it. I went by myself last Tuesday night, and let me tell ya, I LOVED IT!!!! oh and I also don't like giant ants now, big, red, man-eating ants. SCARY and GROSS! but other than that I want to see it again, but I think I am going to go rent/borrow the first three and watch them again first since it's been years. What do you think? Do you think 5 is too young to watch them? I thought Ethan might like them but Alex might be too little yet with the bad guys, hmm, I don't know. Either way, with Jason hopefully getting an apt closer to work so he doesn't have to leave at 4:30am, work 7-4, and get home at 6ish, I will be having lots of alone time after the kids are in bed to watch movies, pack, paint, and all that fun stuff. (HA, who am I kidding, I'll be watching movies or on the computer all the time when they are in bed!)
3 comments:
We watched the three a couple of months ago - we didn't let Landen watch (he's almost three) because of the spirit's and icky stuff. I don't know what I'd say for a five year old.. I'm overly cautious about that sort of stuff. I want to see the one in theaters but I'll wait until it comes out. =) Thanks for posting about it.
I guess having two little kids dependant on me for everything and for their safety made me overly cautious to the point of being annoying to my poor hubby.
Ditto! lol.
If you EVER (& I mean ever!) want/need someone to go to the movies w/ you, I'll go!!! I love going to the movies. Seriously love it. I know it can be a nice break to go by yourself, though. Just offering. ;)
You know, I'd be half-tempted to let Ethan start the 1st one to see it. He seemed so mature to me. (though Pat just said not the one where they burn a heart, doing a human sacrifice)
So spill the beans-was Shia hot? I think he's a cutie. :)
I think I watched them when I was that young. I agree with Sharon, Temple of Doom is the scariest, so maybe skip that one? I dunno, I'm not a parent. And I think Shia is hot but Harrison Ford will always be hotter.
Post a Comment