blog background

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweet fruit dip

Ok so over the next few days I'm going to be sharing party pictures, and recipes for the food that we are having. Today I'm sharing the fruit dip made with my homemade whipped cream from earlier. This is also Feingold approved, made from approved ingredients!

2 cups homemade whipped cream

2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce (took 1 full 16 oz can plus a little from another can)

8 oz (1pkg) cream cheese

DSCF0139

Put cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a medium bowl.

DSCF0140

Beat cream cheese and cranberry sauce on medium with an electric mixer until well blended.

DSCF0141

Gently stir in whipped cream until combined.DSCF0142

Here's what it looks like:DSCF0143

It filled up all of these:

DSCF0144

(I don't seem to have any big tupperware any more, hmm...)

Tomorrow I will share homemade marshmallows (hopefully) and the birthday cake, making it and decorating it!

Oh and my little taste-testers, they loved this stuff!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It was DELICIOUS!! :)

Unknown said...

I had so much leftover! but I'm glad you liked it.