blog background

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sharon, this one's for you!

After hanging out with Sharon for a few hours yesterday and talking about anything and everything, I started thinking, and I remembered something funny.

Some advice given to Jason by his dad, just before we got married: (since I don't want to offend anyone's sensibilities, I am editing this, but I'm sure you can figure out the first word!)

"*** is like Chinese food. It's not over till everybody's had their cookies."

Sharon, I thought you might get a kick out of that one!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, I'm a little slow today, but is he talking about what I THINK he's talking about or is it a four letter owrdy-durd? Ha ha ha! I'm lost! HELLLLLLP! :oD

Unknown said...

hehe, nope, its what you think!

Sharon said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
You are GREAT!!! lol
OMG, this is hilarious.

You just put an end to my crabby day. Thanks. :)

Off to buy some cookies...

Unknown said...

glad you liked that one, Sharon!