I hope all you other moms out there are having a wonderful Mother's Day today! Ethan and I are going to 11am Mass and then we will all 4 go across the street to Jason's parents to see Mom and visit for a couple of hours. After that we are going to my parent's to see my mom, I'm cooking dinner and then we will be celebrating her birthday also since it's tomorrow. We bought her a really cute light yellow purse, a flat iron and I made a slideshow movie DVD with pictures of my parents, my sisters and I (and our dh's) and the 9 grandkids. It turned out really nice, even has music to go along to it, including my parent's song "My Special Angel" by The Vogues! Jason was thoroughly impressed and requested I make one for his mom for her birthday in July.
I love being a mom to my two special little boys. It's definitely not easy sometimes, but I couldn't see my life any different. Thank you, God, for Ethan and Alex, for choosing me to be their mom. You have blessed me beyond belief. Thank you for my mom Linda, and my m-i-l Marsha, and all the other moms I know, my sisters, aunts, grandma and friends. You know just who to put into my life.
Thank you to all the moms who are my friends and support in good and bad, smooth and rough times. I love you all because even though I may not have met you in person, or only a few times, you are like family. You always have the best advice, the best shoulder to cry on, an open ear, and you deal with many of the same things. I'm sorry if I haven't been there for you enough. I'm always here to listen if you need advice, to vent or just to have a friend to talk about friend stuff with. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you and Happy Mother's Day. NOW GO ENJOY YOURSELF AND THOSE BABIES!!!! (LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment