blog background

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Alexander!

My baby turned 3 today! He has been asking all week if it was his birthday yet, and even though he was a little disappointed that he isn't having a "real" birthday party (with friends and family) till next month, Alex didn't mind too much. We had a good day. My mom came over and gave him something little. When Ethan got home from school, Alex got a present from Mommy and Daddy and one from Ethan too. Then we ate Taco Bell (I forgot to buy more refried beans and tortillas-seriously, I would swear I had more in the cupboard, lol, so we compromised, since he really, really wanted tacos for dinner). During dinner, I baked his cake and then Jason and the boys went across the street while I went for a walk and then came home and frosted the cake. After decorating it, I took it over to the in-laws and we had cake and ice cream.

Here's some pictures of Alex's day, Enjoy :)

Alex trying to make his own sandwich at lunch!





Getting his cool new Caterpillar trucks from Nana and Papa O.



Opening his Speedracer truck and car from Ethan


Monster Truck from Mommy and Daddy







Speed Racer motorcycle and 2 guys from Mommy and Daddy




Organic marble cake, organic chocolate frosting, and all natural icing! It was sooo yummy too! Finally found a store I like, thats close, with Feingold approved breads and more choices for other things!





Just a little excited to have cake and blow out the candle! Hard to see, but under his hands, he had the BIGGEST grin ever.





Messy face with Papa H.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to Alex!! I love the pictures. :) He looks so happy.
Seems he had a good day, too. What a little man now!

So which store were you talking about having Feingold-approved ingredients? Was it the Andersson's Market? (the fresh market one?)

We need to get together!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Alix! Looks like a lot fun.