blog background

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Job interview

Jason decided to wait to look intently for a job until after our trip to see his grandparents in Missouri. I have a feeling we had God's blessing. Two nights ago Jason found a job listing on CareerBuilder.com and decided to send a resume yesterday morning. The job is just about 40 miles North of here in Bellville, Michigan. He emailed his resume at about 9am yesterday and recieved a phone call for an interview at 4:50pm!! Jason is on his way to the 2:30 interview right now. Its working for an aircraft company doing aircraft maintenence (I think I remember him telling me its planes, not helicopters, but that would be awesome experience for him). Please say a quick prayer that he has a smooth interview and that if its God plan, he gets offered a position. No matter the pay, he is going to take it(most jobs out of state seem to offer $21-28/hr but the local ones only seem to offer him $12-18 which is pretty big difference) because as he said, its easier to look for a different job when you already have one! At least we would have income, and hopefully some insurance. Can't wait to update you all with some good news, God willing.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Definite prayers! I know exactly where that is. :) It's a cute area.
You guys are staying here, though, RIGHT?! ;)

Unknown said...

planning on it as long as it all works out! he should hear in a few days, they are doing interviews all week long and should know sometime next week.

Andrea said...

I hope all works out well. =)