blog background

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tag, You're IT!

Andrea tagged me for this! YEAH!!

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Hmm, I was 6 days from my 17th birthday, probably hanging out with my friends all the time..... working at Pizza Hut, my junior year in high school, single(although I had a crush on my future dh). I had no plans or thoughts of the future, just wanted to make some money and have some fun, LOL!

Five things on my To Do List today: (not in any particular order)
1. Grocery shopping(done)
2. Eat dinner at my in-laws
3. Laundry and lots of it(blah....)
4. Clean up the house
5. Go to Mass(done)

Snacks I enjoy: anything chocolate....or sweet for that matter!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off our house and buy/build one, pay off my parents and in-laws houses, college funds for my boys, my nephews, niece, and sister-in-law(and future nieces and nephews!), buy my sisters, (other) sis-in-law and bro-in-law(and fiance) houses and send brother-in-law and fiance on a real honeymoon come September when they get married!, pay off everybody's bills and take a really long vacation in Europe like 2 months(I know that's not really long but I get bored and want to go home quickly, LOL).....hmm probably lots of stuff, but that's enough boring stuff for now!

Three of my bad habits:
1. talking too fast(my dh says when my mom and I get together he cant understand a word we say, LOL)
2. taking the Lord's name in vain
3. not calling people to make plans for stuff soon enough?!?

Five places I have lived:
1. Ohio where I grew up
2. Townhouse in Watertown NY as a newlywed
3. Military housing in NY as a newlywed
4. Hollywood, Maryland(very far southern Maryland)
5. Ohio again but different house!

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Pizza Hut (crew member)
2. Frank's Nursery and Crafts (cashier)
3. Domino's Pizza (Manager-in-Training)
4. Lowe's (cashier)
5. Vito's Pizza (crew member)

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Milehimama

Well that just stinks, everybody else I can think of to tag has already been tagged!!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Yay! You're back! :)
I'll e-mail you your interview questions if you still want to do that one, too. ;)

Did you like working at the pizza places? Pat was working at Hungry Howie's p/t until they closed. Then he went to Domino's, but they were total nutso-s there. Now he's driving a limo p/t-I think this is his best fit.

RAMBLING! Sorry.

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

Hi!

You tagged me (Milehimama) but the link goes to someone else's website Did you mean to tag me?

Ooh, I feel so special! LOL!

Unknown said...

Milehimama- sorry about that, been having trouble with my posts a little lately! yup i sure did tag you, thought you could use some fun!