blog background

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Win a baby kimono!

After looking at Andrea's new contest blog, I saw this baby kimono! It's sooo cute. I know a couple of girls that are pregnant right now, one due in April and one in July/Aug. I would LOVE to win one and give it to one of them as a gift, I would just have to decide who to give it to, LOL! Check it out here: The So Called Me. They are giving away a kimono with matching hat.

The kimonos are made by a company called Westcoast Baby.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Crystal, I feel like such a nerd having a contest blog. HA HA. Like all I do is enter contests. I think it's fun though and hey.. someone has got to win, right? My husband hated sifting through all my enter this, enter that so I had to make this page. I'm glad you found something you wanted to enter. These really are cute, aren't they? =)

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by my site and entering my contest! :) hope to see you drop by again soon!