Sitting here waiting for the bath to fill up for the boys, I thought I would write a little update. Jason has officially decided to come home for good. This has been so stressful, and hard on us, him being gone. The company he's working for has no timeline as to when they are leaving, his pay is constantly late-he should've been paid over a week ago, and is supposed to get paid on Friday again! Supposedly they will be getting the amount for both paychecks this week and we can use it to pay for our new windows that are being installed in 2 weeks.
Also our old house we were renting has officially been re-rented and since I already paid February's rent, we are getting it refunded along with our deposit. That money is almost the exact amount of tuition for next year at the Catholic school we are planning to send Ethan too! Good news, because we can put it away for that and not have to touch the savings for that or worry about what we will do next year. I think we have decided to pull him out of public school this week and enroll him at the Catholic school for the rest of the year. His school nurse called and said "He has such potential but I 'm afraid the public schools just can't offer him what he deserves. He would do so good in a smaller classroom, more one on one attention, he's got so much going for him, the reading, map skills are amazing." etc. That ways heavily on the decision to send him to a smaller school, smaller classes plus religion class, Mass once a week as a school, etc.
Taxes are going to be good for us this year as Jason made a lot overseas but also paid A LOT in so we should get a nice chunk back hopefully. That will definitely help us survive while looking for jobs.
My hubby is coming home!!!!YEAH!!!!! I'm just a little excited, can you tell?? LOL.
4 comments:
If the Public school can't meet his needs, THEY have to pay for the private school! Worth checking out, especially if the nurse is on your side!
Yes!!! So happy for you!!!! You're full of uplifting posts. :)
It sure seems clear God has made this all possible for you. The $ from the rental house, the Catholic school (which, btw, I am so happy for you about!). I'm so glad, Crystal.
And hey, if you're ever stuck for a sitter, let us know! Aidan loves Ethan & Alex!
Mama, I didn't even think of that, although my sister did mention her son is eligible for state-funded scholarships to go to private school or a special school with smaller classes down in FL. I will have to check out what the deal is in OH, thanks for the info!
Sharon, thanks! It does seem clear, doesn't it? God has been changing so much for us around here. Timing has been in his hands for sure! Even moreso than ever I need to do something on my end that I've been slacking about. Confession.
Thanks for the offer of babysitting, we just might have to take you up on that.
So glad to hear Jason is coming home!!!!! I think Catholic school will be great. Keep us updated as we are planning on sending Landen to Catholic school when the times comes.
Post a Comment