This is the response email I received just moments ago from the director of Special Education for the local public school system's board of education.
Just as a side note, he even managed to spell my last name wrong!!! He also included his email and fax # which I kindly deleted before posting. I find it ironic though that the motto for said school district is "Still the Best". LOL the best at what? being crappy? cause they never were the best even when I went there. Sorry, I'm just a little angry right now!
Mrs. H********,
I am going to forward your e-mail to the principal at H****** and to the Special Education Supervisor responsible for the R****'s Learning Area. Mr. P******* is the Special Education Supervisor. I am going to assume that you provided a copy of your son's IEP when you enrolled him at H******. I have no explaination for the events that you describe occuring at your son's school. What I will ask the principal and the Special Education Supervisor to do, is follow up with you, if necessary schedule and hold an IEP meeting with you and the appropriate teachers.
Thom B*****,
Director - Student Services
****** Public Schools
Still the Best Choice
1 comment:
Yup, I'd be thinking this is less than satisfactory, too.
Post a Comment