blog background

Friday, February 15, 2008

Book meme

Andrea tagged me with a book meme!!! That's awesome, cause I've seriously been lacking stuff to write about. I just can't seem to get my thoughts out in my writing lately or words for that matter, LOL.


Here's the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

OK so it wasn't technically the closest book to me, but it was the last one I read. Rainbow's End by Irene Hannon. I got it in the mail, oh I don't know, about 2 months ago maybe, and read it all within a week. It's a love story but Christian inspired. No nasty or underlying themes at all which was very refreshing.

"Like the lady said, get off this property," Keith told him in a curt, authoritative tone that Jill had never heard before. "Now. Or I'll call the authorities." For a few seconds, the man seemed to be weighing his options. At last, without another word, he brushed past Keith, descended the steps and retraced his route across the meadow until his lantern was a mere speck of light in the distance.


Since Andrea (and JennD who tagged her) already tagged everyone I would tag or they were recently tagged by someone else, I am not tagging anyone, LOL!

No comments: