blog background

Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Baby over at Kate and Kelly's!!!

A friend of mine from my email group had her baby on Monday. Baby girl number 5, named Dayna Therese. She is absolutely adorable and looks just like her mommy!!! Congratulations to Kate and Kelly! Can't wait to see more pictures. I don't think she has updated her blog yet but here's a link to it A day in the crazy life of...

There are actually a few of the girls on my email group expecting and one who is expecting her first grandchild in a few months also. I am so excited (and a wee bit jealous, LOL) for all of them and can't wait to see those first pictures. And of course there are the moms, like Andrea, Mama and Sharon who have little ones only a few months old, plus a couple others on my email group that have had babies recently. Talk about baby fever (I'm right there with you, Jen!)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm SO excited for Kate!!!