Friday, September 14, 2007
Pen+Hand=BAD IDEA!
Yeah, I'm a dork. Last night after Ethan and Alex stayed up late with me, I got them(well Ethan went up and crashed in his clothes, LOL!, so I got Alex in bed) and before I knew it, it was almost 11pm. I got ready for bed and then as I was getting ready to set my alarm to get up early and do a few things, I remembered the trash had to go out to the street. Well I was too exhausted to run down stairs and outside to take it out so I set the alarm a little earlier and proceeded to find a pen and paper. Well there was no paper and I really didnt want to go downstairs and get some, cause then I could just go take the trash out and Yes I was being LAZY;). So I found a pen and wrote myself a note on my hand of what I needed to do in the morning. Well 5:15 rolls around (and I will explain in another post why I was woken up by a phone call at that time) and I stayed in bed till a little after 6, got up and dressed, took trash out, and cleaned the tub, started dinner in the crockpot, got laundry put away and whites in the washer(which reminds me, they are still there). Then the kids got up, and played while I showered and scrubbed my hand over. and. over. and. over. HAHAHAHA The ink was not coming off, just a normal ballpoint pen!!! oh well its finally off now, but it was just funny. Now I know why my mom always told me not to write on my hand in school! I should have taken a picture, you could still read exactly what it said for like 3 hours after I got up and washed it. Well on to my other post(s).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol - I always write on my hand.
Andrea
lol - I always write on my hand.
Andrea
Post a Comment