Ok so here's a long story to share, LOL. Yesterday I noticed a circus in the field across the street and told the boys we could go today, but that meant they couldnt have a sleepover with their friends tonight then. They were fine with that and were very excited. I also had the strong desire to write a letter to my Godmother, who lives in Maryland. Its been about 3 months since we have spoken or seen one another, the last time I was there, when my friend Jill had surgery. So I could not find her address anywhere and decided to search for her online to get her street address, it must have gotten lost when I got my new address book. Well I remembered she had told me they were going to sell the house and move nearby. When I did a google search for her, it came back with an ad that they are selling the house! Then Alex has gone without a binky for 2 nights now and last night being only the 2nd night he was restless, plus Buddy needed to go out at 1 and 6am, so I hardly slept between the two of them. Well all night long I was thinking of my friend Jill and at 755am she called to tell me she was in the hospital all night and was on her way to get her car from her moms to go to work. She is very sick, in lots of pain and waiting for the blood work to come back. They did a lot of tests and have come to the decision, pending blood work, that she has Hepatitis A. Then as we were talking she said "Wow, guess who's car is right next to me?" well it turned out that it was my Godmother! now this wouldn't seem odd, seeing as where we lived in Maryland is a little area but Jill doesn't usually see her, its a very rare occurrence, maybe once in a while at the grocery store or something. Plus normally Jill would have already been at work or on the other end of town near her work! I think its more than coincidence that I have been thinking about the 2 of them and then all this happens. Last but not least, about the circus, I looked out the window this morning to find they had left!!! No circus + no sleepover = 2 very sad, disappointed kids, including my 5 yr old mildly autistic child who doesn't take well to change, so as you can imagine when I told him he started bawling and then that caused his little brother to start in! well lucky for them I had already decided to go visit Jill and her daughter(who happens to be E's best friend!!) so I asked "do you want to visit Jocey?" and he says"yeah,....but maryland is really far away" so i repeated my question, and he said yeah again, and this time i said well we can drive there today. so they are awaiting mommy to go and pack clothes and get the car packed, very patiently might I add, LOL! well any prayers sent our way are greatly appreciated, for a safe drive that is, and also if you could say a few for my friend to feel better, that would be wonderful. I probably won't post till we get home, unless I get a minute on her computer, so most likely I will see you when we get home either next wednesday or thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment