blog background

Friday, May 18, 2007

OOPS!!

So the night before last I was getting ready for bed and set the alarm for 4:30 so we could get up at take Jas to the airport at 5:30 and he could catch his plane to Atlanta at 7 then catch th plane to Columbus GA. Well at 6:30 am I woke up and realized uhoh! so we obviously werent going to make it on time. I was so worried that this would be really bad for the job, but he was able to get a hold of somebody who told him to call the travel agency. He called them, they connected him to Delta and found him a flight out of Detroit Metro to Atlanta at 9:55, so instead of a 15 min drive we had to drive 45-60 mins but he was able to still go. Then they said well we cant get a connecting flight to Columbus till later this evening like around10!! he wouldnt have made it till like midnight or so. Well Jas was supposed to get a rental car in Columbus anyway so he said, let me get one in Atlanta and I'll drive the hour and a half and get there around 2 in the afternoon instead. so that is what he did. He made it safe and sound and is starting CRC tomorrow. Jas and the other guys are going to be staying in the barracks from tomorrow till they leave next weekend, its probably gonna be weird since he hasnt stayed in the barracks since he was in the Army and before we got married! I think so anyway. We were able to connect using our webcams and do a live internet video call last night for a second, it was cool. He wont have internet for the next week, but he has his cell phone. then when he leaves he wont have his cell, but once he gets there he will have internet and his laptop which is even better cause I can see his handsome face!!

Also on Wednesday night, I was saying my nightly prayers and reading the Magnificat and the perfect Scripture was in there. It really eased my worry!

"I have trusted in the Eternal God for your welfare, and joy has come to me from the Holy One because of the mercy that will swiftly reach you from your eternal saviour. With mourning and lament I sent you forth, but God will give you back to me with enduring gladness and joy." Baruch 4:22-23

All I can say is AMEN!!
I love you Jason!

Oh and btw I realized after the fact that I had accidently set the alarm to PM instead of AM!!!!!! leave it to me to not pay attention at a critical moment, LOL! oh well it all worked out!

No comments: