Thursday, May 31, 2007
Prayers needed please
Please pray for my sister's ex husband. He and his new wife were out Sunday night and were heading to their car and he was jumped from behind. He has serious head trauma, bleeding on his brain, is on a respirator and in a coma (not sure if it is medical induced or not). He is the father of four boys ( a13 yr old and an 8 yr old with my sister, a (i think) 10 yr old stepson with his wife and a 2 yr old with his wife). they have not caught the 2 men who did this yet. Steve is in critical condition in the icu currently. please keep him in your prayers. thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Prayers. How is he doing now? Sorry, I haven't checked your blog in a while. I finally found your link again today. I hope he's improving!
Post a Comment