Pre-painted, of course. Got the dough made, ornaments cut out and baked today. Planning to let the boys paint them tomorrow or throughout the week.
Also Jas and I managed to prep the sugar cookie dough and it's sitting it the fridge. Tomorrow I have to take the boys to school, go grocery shopping and then my 36 week OB appointment is at 10:45. I figure once I get home from all that fun I can try to roll out and cut the cookies. If I can get them baked and get the buttercream frosting ready, then the boys can frost them after school this week. That way, they can take some to their teachers if they want and we will have some for our Christmas party Saturday evening.
I wish I could quit coughing though. I feel like my side is going to split open, the muscles hurt so bad!!! I've been sick almost a week and I'm so over feeling like this! Robitussin is the only thing I can take right now and it has never really helped but I am definitely taking some tonight just on the off-chance it makes me feel better and I (and poor Jas!) can get some much needed sleep tonight.
Let me just say that my hubby is such a sweetie though. He has been listening to my complaining without even the slightest annoyance and he's been helping me out a bunch even going to the grocery store for a few things we need for tonight and the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment